Top 6 Things We Need To See At Prince William’s Royal Wedding
The long wait is finally over as Prince William and his long time girlfriend Kate Middleton are finally engaged!
Kate, who had been dubbed “Waity-Katy” by the press for holding out nearly eight years for a ring, was proposed to by her prince while on a trip to Kenya this past month, and Tuesday Charles’ Clarence House office released a statement announcing that they are “delighted to announce the engagement of Prince William to Catherine Middleton.”
The couple met while attending the University of St. Andrews in Scotland, where they shared a student house together.
England could not be more thrilled as it has been almost thirty years since William’s parents’ wedding in St. Paul’s Cathedral. This is expected to be just as royal and extravagant of an event, and may possibly be the wedding of the century. Here are a couple of things we hope to see at the wedding:
1. Princess Diana wore a dress with a 25 ft train. We hope to see Kate rock one in excess of 50 feet.
2. Kate applies a name tag to William during the ceremony so unlike Princess Diana, she will get her groom’s name correct.
3. Prince William’s bad boy brother, Prince Harry, shows up with Lindsay Lohan on his arm.
4. After they are pronounced husband and wife, Kate screams out “FINALLY!”
5. The Queen interrupts the ceremony to tweet.
6. Ryan Seacrest produces the wedding.