World’s Oldest Man Shares Secrets For Living A Long Life
Walter Breuning, the world’s oldest man died recently at the age of 114 in Great Falls, Montana. With the average life span ending in the 80s, there is no doubt Walter was constantly asked what his secret was for obtaining a long life.
Here’s the world’s oldest man’s secret to a long life:
1) Embrace change. (“Change is good.”)
2) Eat two meals a day (“All you need.”)
3) Work as long as you can (“That money’s going to come in handy.”)
4) Help others (“The more you do for others, the better shape you’re in.)
5) Accept death. (“We’re going to die. Some people are scared of dying. Never be afraid to die. Because you’re born to die”)