shared his favorite dessert his mother makes him for his birthday is “Fudge Bottom Ice Cream.” Enjoy.
Ryan Seacrest Wants To Borrow Chris O’Donnell’s Costume From ‘Batman & Robin’ [AUDIO]
- 3 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 3 egg whites
- 1 Qt. chocolate mint ice cream
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 3/4c. Nestle chocolate chips (6 oz.)
- 3/4 c. butter
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and 1/3 melted butter.
- Press into botton of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Add 3/4 c. butter & cool.
- Add powdered sugar and slightly beaten egg yolks.
- Beat egg whites until fluffy & fold into chocolate mixture.
- Spread on top of crumb mixture & freeze 2-3 hrs.
- Soften ice cream & spread on top of chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle a few graham cracker crums on top.
- Return to freezer until ice cream is set again.
- Can be made a few days before you want to serve.Keeps well in freezer!
- Enjoy with a friend